What do we cover?
Communication touches every facet of our lives, whether we think it does or not. In the digital age, we have found ourselves bombarded by so many communication channels that we have ceased doing any of them at 100%. Find out what your communication is saying about you—and how to improve it.
Key Components Include:
- 5 ways you’re killing your personal brand
- Being present
- Email etiquette
- 4 things to never write down
- Answering the phone
- When to use an emoji
Why Is it Important?
Every day, in every business around the world, humans engage in a timeless transaction: the exchange of goods and services. The most fundamental element of etiquette is to make everyone feel comfortable, so why wouldn’t you want to get that right every single time?
How Will You Use It?
- Know what to share and when
- Utilize a comprehensive tool kit for every type of communication situation
- Know how to stretch to other people’s styles
- Understand and convey the importance of responsiveness